BMG Met-All Pty Ltd recognises the importance of maintaining and enhancing the quality of the environment for the benefit of our customers, employees, shareholders and the community. Our commitment is to deliver our products and services in an environmentally responsible manner.
Specifically, the company is committed to:
• Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice and contractual conditions,
• Preventing pollution of the environment by activities over which we have control,
• Conducting business with suppliers who also have a commitment to responsible environmental management, and
• Continually improving our environmental management performance by regular reviews and setting realistic environmental objectives and targets.
• Endeavouring to reuse or recycle all materials and equipment where possible
• Disposing of waste whether it be contaminated or not in the appropriate manner
• Protect the environment from any disposal of waste
To achieve our Policy goals we will plan and manage our activities in accordance with best practice environmental management principals.
Compliance with this Policy is mandatory for all employees and contractors and is a condition of employment and contract. Through training and education all employees and contractors will be assisted to meet the objectives of this Policy.