BMG Met-All Pty Ltd is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner, respecting the health of our employees, the environment, and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical behaviour.
BMG Met-All Pty Ltd has put into place the following policies and procedures to ensure the delivery and execution of its services and capabilities are delivered to the highest standard. They are regularly reviewed and updated as required.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
BMG Met All Pty Ltd is committed to providing the highest possible quality and reliability of services to General Industry, in order to obtain new customers and retain existing ones.
BMG Met All Pty Ltd is committed to continuous improvement in quality with the goal of meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Improvement in quality is the job and obligation of every BMG Met All Pty Ltd Employee.
Our commitment to quality improvement will lower costs by eliminating errors, resulting in the best service at the lowest cost with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
To achieve the above, BMG Met All Pty Ltd will:
- Make quality work the joint responsibility of Management and Employees. Our commitment is to utilise every available means to do it right the first time.
- Maintain quality goals and objectives as set out in our Strategic Plan.
- Ensure that customer expectation, as well as specifications, are an integral part of every program.
- Apply a quality planning system to ensure effective implementation of every new program to meet our Quality goals.
- Commit to an ongoing training program for all new and existing employees.
- Promote quality awareness and employee work involvement in quality improvement programs.
- Maintain a committed Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2008
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
BMG Met-All Pty Ltd Occupational Health, Safety Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of our people employed at work, or those people who affected by our work, is a major priority to our company, and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
Our success is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
ENVIRONMENT POLICY STATEMENT
BMG Met-All Pty Ltd recognises the importance of maintaining and enhancing the quality of the environment for the benefit of our customers, employees, shareholders and the community. Our commitment is to deliver our products and services in an environmentally responsible manner.
Specifically, the company is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice and contractual conditions,
- Preventing pollution of the environment by activities over which we have control,
- Conducting business with suppliers who also have a commitment to responsible environmental management, and
- Continually improving our environmental management performance by regular reviews and setting realistic environmental objectives and targets.
- Endeavouring to reuse or recycle all materials and equipment where possible
- Disposing of waste whether it be contaminated or not in the appropriate manner
- Protect the environment from any disposal of waste
To achieve our Policy goals we will plan and manage our activities in accordance with best practice environmental management principals.
Compliance with this Policy is mandatory for all employees and contractors and is a condition of employment and contract. Through training and education all employees and contractors will be assisted to meet the objectives of this Policy.